The SaskFestivals program supports and encourages eligible festival organizations in the province that have a positive impact on the arts in Saskatchewan. This includes financial support for their artistic programs and services and governance, management, administrative and operational functions.
SaskFestivals is a Saskatchewan Arts Board program supported by funding from SaskCulture Inc. through the Saskatchewan Lotteries Trust Fund for Sport, Culture and Recreation.
Application Closing Date
- Multi-year: TBA
- Annual: April 15
- Project: October 15
Note: If the application closing date falls on a weekend or statutory holiday, the closing date is moved to the next working day.
Multi-Year and Annual
Eligible Applicants: Festival organizations located in Saskatchewan that:
- Are legally registered in Saskatchewan as non-profit organizations or are operated by a government body but maintain artistic control and separate financial records
- Have a program mandate that is based on the presentation of arts programs to the public
- Are committed to the development of audiences for the arts as well as the development of professional and non-professional artists through their programs
- Have program objectives that are aligned with the mandate and strategic priorities of the Saskatchewan Arts Board
- Are registered with the Canadian Arts Database/Données sur les arts au Canada (CADAC)
Please review the application packages for more information on eligibility.
Eligible Applicants: Festival oganizations located in Saskatchewan that:
- Are legally registered in Saskatchewan as non-profit organizations or are ad hoc groups, collectives or unincorporated organizations operating on a not-for-profit basis
- Engage the services of professional artists during the presentation of proposed programs
- Provide public access to the arts through a festival setting
Please review the application package for more information on eligibility.
- Multi-Year and Annual: Up to $40,000
- Multi-Year and Annual: Over $40,000
- Project: $8,000 maximum
Forms and Information
Documents are subject to revision up to six weeks before the submission deadline.
- SaskFestivals Project Funding Application Package
- SaskFestivals Project Funding Budget Template
- SaskFestivals Project Funding Final Report
Annual and Multi-Year
- SaskFestivals Annual or Multi-Year Funding Requests up to $40,000
- SaskFestivals Annual or Multi-Year Funding Requests over $40,000
- SaskFestivals Annual Funding Guidelines
- SaskFestivals Multi-Year Funding Guidelines
- SaskFestivals Multi-Year Funding Release of Funds Request Form
- SaskFestivals Annual and Multi-Year Funding Year-End Report
Recognizing Saskatchewan Arts Board Funding
(306) 964-1166 (Saskatoon) or 1-800-667-7526 (Toll-Free)